WSPP fosters professional growth by offering educational programs on modern psychoanalytic ideas and practice and encourages a collegial atmosphere that provides opportunities for professional and social networking. We welcome practicing psychotherapists from all disciplines. Your dues (and contributions) support our successful Friday Seminars.
Benefits of membership
- Your dues support our successful Friday Seminars.
- Members can attend all Five Friday Seminars for free. Non-members pay $75 per seminar.
- Members receive free CE’s for all seminars attended. Each Five Friday seminar earns 3 CE credits.
- Members have priority registration for special events.
- Members can vote in WSPP Executive Board elections.
- Members receive advanced notice of WSPP activities and may attend Board meetings.
Annual Dues – September 1, 2022 through August 31, 2023
- $140 Regular Member
- $50 New Professional – membership level for individuals having received their degree three years ago or less may join at this rate for two years.
- $25 for student membership – for individuals currently enrolled in coursework
- $75 for BIPOC membership (Black, Indigenous, People of Color). WSPP has a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. Recognizing the historical disadvantages experienced by our colleagues of color, this membership option underscores that a diverse network best supports professional development and service to our patients.
- $0 In addition, we offer one free year of membership for any BIPOC members who have not already received this free year.
Dues paid after June 1, 2022 will be applied for the next year.
Although we accept renewals and new members throughout the year, late renewals and new members cannot be included in the directory which is compiled in October and made available to our members.
Prefer to pay by check?
The membership PDF form and payment should be returned to:
Jenny Craig, LICSW
2700 Woodley Road NW
Washington, DC 20008