- Please note, registration is free for WSPP members. Membership is only $140. Otherwise the fee is $75 per seminar registration.
- You may sign up to become a WSPP member by completing our 2022-2023 Membership Form and dues along with your registration form (the seminars are free, but you must register by the preceding Sunday in order to get the Zoom link sent on Monday).
- Members and Non-members can download a WSPP Seminar Registration Form 2022-2023 here.
Downloaded registration forms and payment should be mailed to:
Jenny Craig, LICSW
2700 Woodley Road NW
Washington, DC 20008
CE’s are now included in our membership dues. For non-members, CE’s are included in the $75 registration fee.
Continuing Education Credits
Each Friday workshop is available for a total of 3 Continuing Education credits. These credits are free for members and are included in the seminar fee for non-members. Upon completion of a workshop evaluation form, a certificate will be issued. This serves as documentation of attendance for all participants. This participation will be registered through Division 39. Division 39 is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Division 39 maintains responsibility for the program and its content. WSPP and Division 39 are committed to accessibility and non-discrimination in continuing education activities and will conduct all activities in conformity with the American Psychological Association’s Ethical Principles for Psychologists. If participants have special needs, reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate them. Please contact Catherine McCallum at 301-327-1801. There is no commercial support for this program nor are there any relationships between the CE Sponsor, presenting organization, presenter, program content, research, grants or others. Unless otherwise noted, all presenters will discuss the utility/validity of the content/approach discussed (including the basis for statements about validity/utility) as well as the limitations of the approach and the most common (and severe) risks, if any.
Division 39 is committed to conducting all activities in conformity with the American Psychological Association’s Ethical Principles for Psychologists. Participants are asked to be aware of the need for privacy and confidentiality throughout the program. If program content becomes stressful, participants are encouraged to process these feelings during discussion periods. If participants have special needs, we will attempt to accommodate them. Please address questions, concerns and any complaints to Catherine McCallum at 301-327-1801.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Annual membership dues are nonrefundable.
For non-members who did not pay annual dues and paid for individual seminars:
- When a seminar registration fee is paid in advance and the conference is cancelled, the registration fee is fully refunded;
- When a seminar registration fee is paid in advance, and the registrant does not attend, the registration fee is forfeited;
- When a conference registration fee is paid in advance and the registrant cancels up to two weeks before the seminar start date, then the registration fee may be applied to another seminar in the yearly cycle. If not used during that cycle, the fee is forfeited. To request a cancellation for a seminar and apply your fee to another seminar, please contact the Membership Chair directly.
Please note, the seminar cycle runs from September through June.
Washington Society of Psychoanalytic Psychology (WSPP) is fully committed to conducting all activities in strict conformance with the American Psychological Association (APA). WSPP will comply with all legal and ethical responsibilities to be non-discriminatory in promotional activities, program content and in the treatment of program participants. When a member or participant has a grievance, complaint or concerns, please contact the CE Coordinator directly.